Sunday, November 2, 2008

I have another iron in the fire

Hey all, The summer just flew by and I was sooo very busy. (you can tell by the lack of posts, huh?) I was getting a new e-business started. It has been a lot of fun learning how to put together a website and picking out a product line to sell. I wanted something that would be useful to a lot of folks and not just stuff and fluff. I prayed and prayed about it and finally, just in time the almighty heavenly father sent me just the right product to sell---emergency kits and emergency survival gear. I feel that we are entering into the last days before the Messiah comes and I think that we are really in for some bizarre weather, geologic activity, and economic times.
I also know that if we are not prepared to meet our maker when the time comes, that we are going to be left outside in the darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. I hope that the products that I have chosen will help people to be prepared and that the services that are provided on my site will be helpfull for those who read and use it.
The name of my site is Rescue Me Right and the url is www.rescuemeright.com feel free to comment on the site and post any stories that might be put into the newsletter. (I sent out the first edition today)
Much love and blessings to all,
Sweetpetunia

No comments:

About Me

I am a SAHM of 5, most of whom are grown now. I have a LOT of interests including, knitting, cooking, crochet,gardening,bible study, sewing, jewelery making, and sooo much more. I am married to Ted, a wonderful husband for almost 28 years. I have homeschooled, and am still homeschooling my youngest child. I love Yahweh, and am saved by his son Yahshua. And I hope that this blog will bring blessings to all who visit here.